The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Airport to Kennesaw ? ? ?

At its worst, this drive might have taken six to eight hours. Atlanta does not do well in the snow and ice. This snow came in the middle of the day, after everyone was at work and at school . . . temperatures in the mid-20s.

So when everyone was dismissed from school or work, in the 1:00 to 2:00 range, it was absolutely nuts. And I thought that I was smart, waiting for the traffic to clear, at around 5:00. No such luck.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Jeff,

: It seems weird to celebrate the fact that my case of the flu made
: me too sick to hop on my flight to Atlanta this morning...but I
: am pretty glad not to have been in my rental mid-size slogging
: through all of that on the way up to Kennesaw. I will bet that
: the drive from the AP to Kennesaw might have taken 3 or 4 hours.

: JohnCote

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE