The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Message on ChronoTrader / Let's Ask Ralf!!

Just so that we keep most of the discussion in the same place, here is a message on ChronoTrader (posted by Thilog -- tg@graeberconsult.de):

Sorry guys, but I have to take sides with Mr. Meertz.

In my entire watch collection live Mr. Meertz has always been a honest and professional dealer!!
    He never tries to sell the watch to you but gives you the right advices and is telling honestly about the pros and cons of a watch. And he is definitely not strange!!

I have bought over 15 watches with him and was never disappointed.

I have had many other unprofessionel behaviour with other dealers or private sellers in Europe so I know what I am talking about.

Cheers

Thilo

World of Time definitely has amazing watches; Ralf definitely has some strong supporters and loyal customers.

My suggestion -- someone should ask him how it happens that he is using photos from watches that have already been sold. I believe the readers who suggest that Ralf is a good guy, who can be trusted, so let's just ask him what is happening.

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE