The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Off Topic. LANDING AT LONDON OXFORD AIRPORT?

: BTW. Now John Cote has no excuse not to visit Silverstone for the
: British Grand Prix in July. I have already offered to drive his
: camera car!

David

You know I appreciate your offer and if I could come for the race this summer I would. I am probably going to be cutting down on my racing schedule this summer. The money to pay photographers is drying up and there are a lot of kids who are willing to do it for practically nothing. Some of these kids are pretty good shooters to so more power to them...I can't do it...too much wear and tear on this old man's body for the amount of compensation.

Thanks again for the offer and maybe 2015 will be better.

JohnCote

Messages In This Thread

Off Topic. LANDING AT LONDON OXFORD AIRPORT?
Re: Off Topic. LANDING AT LONDON OXFORD AIRPORT?
You're welcome. A genuine offer to meet fellow Heueristas. *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE