The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Instagram is my iPhone project

Thanks for the kind comments. This has been an interesting project on a number of levels. Simplicity is the key as it takes no time at all to take the pictures, process them on the phone with Snapseed (a free download) and upload to any number of sites all in a matter of minutes and at times and place that are convenient for me. I guess I am just lazy and cannot be bothered to make the short walk to my shed where I have a mini studio set up. The foul weather doesn’t help and with all the rain the door has swelled up so I have a battle just to get in. I'll make that a summer project.
This new camera has also inspired me to make other pictures of a pictorial nature and something I have not done for three years or so. Now I know why the camera phone is the most popular camera in the world and when you have it in your pocket all the time its just so easy to snap away to your hearts content.
regards
Paul
www.heuerworld.com

Messages In This Thread

If You're Not Following Paul on Instagram . . .
Re: Instagram is my iPhone project
Fantastic
Disgusting!
Wow..
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE