The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Poor Tag Heuer Service and quality

MAKE SURE YOU GOGGLE "TAG HEUER COMPLAINTS" BEFORE YOU BUY A WATCH FROM THIS COMPANY. THERE LEVEL OF SERVICE IS HORRIBLE AT BEST. I HAVE A WATCH THAT I BOUGHT FROM THEM IN 2008. IT HAS BROKEN SEVERAL TIMES AND ALL I GET FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GARBAGE. A YEAR AGO I HAD 4 LINK PINS BREAK OFF THE BAND AND ALL THEY WOULD DO IS OFFER TO REPAIR MY WATCH AT $95 PER LINK OR REPLACE ENTIRE BAND FOR $400. THIS REPAIR TOOK OVER TWO MONTHS TO PERFORM (EITHER THEY ARE UNDERSTAFFED/ UNDERQUALIFIED AT THEIR SOPHISTICATED TECH CENTER OR THEY ARE OVERWHELMED WITH REPAIRING DEFECTIVE WATCHES). LESS THAN A YEAR LATER I HAVE HAD TO GET IT FIXED AGAIN BECAUSE OF BROKEN LINK PINS. ONE GUESS WHAT THEY SAID? AGAIN $95 PER LINK OR $400 FOR ANOTHER NEW BAND. 3 NEW BANDS IN 6 YEARS. IS THAT THE QUALITY HEIRLOOM TIMEPIECE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR? I SUGGEST YOU LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR A REAL QUALITY WATCH.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE