The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Found 4 NOS, need expert evaluation and price

Hi all,

in one of my saturday "watch-find trip" some days ago I found those 4 NOS vintage watches at a dealer, but for three of them I absolutely ignore their value as they aren't Heuer (at the moment I'm not interested in other vintage brand). I saw here some other Movado so I suppose they could be valuable but cannot immagine the price range. For the Vulcain instead, I have absolutely no idea.
They were all together in a watchmaker roll, when I saw the Monaco I had an heartbreak :-)

I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the images, my phone isn't the best for do that :-(

The 1st one is the sought-after Monaco 1133B, no box, no paper, but with bracelet, case is absolutely percfect, no scratches, crisp edges, but dial seems to have a light shadow of gasket melt on the right side (I never dismounted one and I didn't want to risk to damage it in front of the dealer...):

Second one is a 60' manual Movado Super Sub Sea with box, with original strap, I have seen some similar on the web, which kind of caliber does it mount?

Third one is another Movado but I suppose is early than first, with original strap, the plexi is broken at 9:

The 4th one is a 18kt gold Vulcain Grand Prix, I didn't find another one on the web:

Except for the Monaco, for the others 3 who can give me an idea of their value? I know that probably this isn't the most appropriate forum but I don't frequent anymore other ones, so I hope someone here could collect also Movado and Vulcain...

Thanks in advance for your precious help.

Gianluca

Messages In This Thread

Found 4 NOS, need expert evaluation and price
Re: Found 4 NOS, need expert evaluation and price
Re: Found 4 NOS, need expert evaluation and price
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE