The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Greetings from the Great Southwest

Hi Jeff :-)

Oh ... I've eben there many times ... Always worth another visit! Any time of year.
Happy to hear your flight DID make it out of shittyweather-ATL ! ...
Oops, can I even say that here?
;-)

I'm quite sure you must enjoy that scenery, and even more considering these weather conditions back home :-/ ....
ARIZONA is just fantastic ! I feel very fortunate to have spent more than 1 and 1/2 yrs there ... and, not just somehow, but truly, consider it my home away from home.
As in: Home is where the heart is.

Have a good journey, enjoy the vacation, and have a safe trip home.
And, not to forget, give my regards to our dear amigo Pedro - owner of the unique short-track, but deep deep deep-sea diving pressure-testing-pool for all his SQUALEs, when in Phoenix.

Oh, how much I'd love to join you guys!

Vaya con dios,
Salud,
Olaf

Messages In This Thread

Greetings from the Great Southwest
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE