The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: For Olaf.. CICGC '67 Volvo - THANKS

Dear Stewart,

Geee, thanks a lot! I feel hono(u)red.
Flattering.... ;-)
And, YES, indeed, I still DO have this Volvo.
Also with the brown leather belts to fasten the luggage on the back seats, and also the metal ring you can, as Tina said, tie a horse too. :-)
I watched the whole video, and besides the funny, yet smart talk they shared, it was SUCH a pleasure to see the car shown in this high-class professional way, from great angles and with these excellent chosen backgrounds as the bridges, the river and the scenery.
Thank you very much.

Yes, these engines do really last long, and are great joy to drive.
My 1968 model, the exact same one, and actually same color - Volvo back then called it: red - has even been to La Chaux-de Fonds twice .... ;-) if I may add mentioning that humbly, yet proud.
By coincidence it has hosted a well-known member of this community for a few days through the Alps ... who, what a great ('Southwestern') coincidence as well ... is meeting our "Mister OTD", Jeff Stein, in Arizona today. :-)
Guys, Peter and Jeff, if you read this, enjoy your GTG, and have a good coffee, toasting us here in Europe ... Stewart first of all, maybe me too ... and to all our other friends on this 'old' continent, as well as the others far away ... as for example "good old-fashioned record-playing" Nathan. :-)

A toast: To good coffee, to beautiful and smart women, to timelessly-beautifully designed cars, and to good friends

Cheers,
Olaf

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE