The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: That's a Shame / Will "Out" My Guy a Little Later

i think, that is the best we can do=>publish negativ selling behavior by names. we shall make a BLACKLIST, where we list all serious demonstrably negativ selling behaviors by their known names, here on CTF. so that this never gonna happen again!
i think that this is the most productive way, to protect us collectors here, from that kind of people!
in germany we say=>you dont throw good money, bad money behind! you both may have make "possible bargain damage", but pls dont make the bad money more, even the guy is in another country!
but=>a monaco for 1,5k$ by a known marketplace from 7,5k$? i mean..., come on and know you did it twice, js?! as i say=>we need some kind of blacklist, but we allso have need to take care of our selves. the world is just not a candy shop and the price for a 7,5k$ watch is just not 1,5k$. so simple as it is.
lets take it with a sweet smile on oure faces and let us publish a blacklist here on CTF. in the end, we are heuer-collectors!

just my 2 centz.

phunlezz
(sry 4 my bad eng.)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE