The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Mario Autavia Plus
In Response To: Friday guys! ()

Thought I would post my new Mario Autavia and my favorite piece of Mario ephemera. Back in the 80s I worked for Fuji Film and one of my customers did printing for K Mart. I walked into the plant one day and huge posters of Mario were rolling off the big 6 color 60 inch offset press. The plant manager was nice enough to give me one as long as I promised not to show it to anybody for a couple of weeks until K Mart and Newman Hass Racing actually got a chance to see it. Sometime in the 90's I went to IMS with my son Carl and Mario signed the poster for him. The poster is almost as tall as Mario in the flesh.

JohnCote

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE