The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
There are A&F/Heuer 14k models

Here is a really cool "clunker" (as Jeff has called them) in solid 14k gold, with gold back as well. It's an interesting watch which I picked up 6 months or so ago. It is with Jasper now for a service, but I'll post more pics when it comes back (or Jasper if you have some "in service" pics it would be interesting to post them).

It is a rare model as you don't see them too often in solid gold (I can't remember seeing others in the last three-four years) - I was a bit surprised as bidding wasn't particularly fierce on it, I guess the model is not that much of a favourite, and gold is often not a draw.

As for your watch, I am not sure, what would be interesting is if there is a comparable Heuer, as usually Heuer watches for A&F are just rebadged versions of existing Heuer models.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE