The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: ***SCAMMER WARNING, Mike/Michael Biscardi***

Same with me. He wanted to sell me a Viceroy at a very good price. Too good to be true and everyone knows what that means.
First he tried with Western Union. Didn't work.
Then he told me I couldn't wire money to his bank account since he worked for the US government.
So he gave me the bank account of his wife but I found out she lived on an other adress.
Told me that that was because of his work.
So I made him take pics of the watch on a specific hour on a specfic date.
He could not do that because he didn't have it in his possession. Then suddenly he could.
I asked him for references, lowered my offer, ...
Nothing was too much for the guy.
I dealt with them before but I must say this guy almost fooled me.
But as always my lowering the price ( that was already very good ) did the work.
Didn't notice the missing "r" though.
So watch out.
Bernard

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE