The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
How to find references to my Autavia GMT?

I have had this Autavia for many, many years. So long I have seen the blue of the bezel and the orange of the stopwatch fade away slowly. Haven't worn it for 5 or 6 years. Picked it up this morning and it keeps time (for the past couple of hours at least). Made some pictures with horrible light, exposing the truth.

I would want to offer it for sale, but do not know what the caliber is, even what type, nor do I know where to find the serial number. Can somebody point me to that? And I guess numerous people ask the forum for value of their gem. I would probably put it on ebay US and just figure out.

And: great forum. I know this since I have a master time and monte carlo in the place they belong: on the dash of my rally car!!

Thanks for the help, Peter

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE