The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Jeff.. you are an old skool collector

Jeff... you're not cheap, it's just that you are a collector who is ruled by your heart. From what I know of you, you're not driven by $, but by pure passion. I've seen you offer watches for sale at really great prices.. I'm guessing because you're not interested in squeezing every $ out of a watch. I'm not saying that getting the best price you can is a bad thing - I've been guilty of that myself, as have many of us.. but you probably forget that Heuers are seriously hitting the mainstream, and now attracts pure $ collectors. Think of the big time collectors, with a box full of $100k watches.. they won't mind paying $10k for a rare Heuer, when we might think it's worth $8k.

I think it's just that some Heuers have joined the big boy leagues.. and are no longer curios amongst our small community.

Stewart
- Heuerville

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE