The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Clasp?? *PIC*

Thanks guys for the info. Now my question is that I saw one that was dated 2 69, which sounds correct based on Amer's statement, but the clasp looks different than what Amer showed on his picture. Would this clasp not be correct?

Also, it comes with HLC ends, which I am guessing can be just replaced with HLD ends. The ends have nothing to do with the bracelet and clasp, right? And my last question is, the condition of this bracelet seems to be used, but it can be buffed out, right?

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE