The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Fantastic - this was my response to the same doosh
In Response To: Re: Good work my son ()

Actually it takes about three seconds for any person with a mobile phone to take a picture and send it via e-mail.

Funny thing is I did do a little research on Larry Seiden - lives in California not London, but who knows maybe you moved. But the most interesting thing I found was a post on a forum by Larry Seiden suggesting that the best way to avoid scam is to either use Paypal or make a simple request a photo of the watch at a specific time. So since you find it offensive that I make such a request - I can be fairly certain that you are a scammer pretending to be Larry Seiden.

You are a doosh bag loser looking to scam people because you are incapable of making an honest living. I bet your parents don't even like you.

Ps I found the same pics you send me on another website - and the owner was a guy I happen to know - so I reached out to him and oh my what do you know - he still owns the watch.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2014, at 11:55 AM, "Larry Seiden" wrote:

please verify me by finding out about me first before before giving me such a task.. i have been in this business for almost 8 years now...if you are having doubt about my sales no problem...i have much better more better things to do than doing what you ask me to do...sorry if i sound so rude i have met not less than 16,000 buyers in this online sales and having doing that they end up not paying, so if you trust me pay and i will deliver your watch to you immediately but if you are suspecting foul play, you can as well leave the watch...there so much buyer ready to buy at once...thanks!"

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE