The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Looks like it's going to be Audi again

Despite a broken tooth the day I headed to the race, missed trains, train strikes in Paris, typically overcharged flea-bag Paris hotel, constant conflicting train info from SNCF, jumping trains without tickets, freezing while trying to sleep on the ground, bad track food, rain, long lines at W.C., overcharged mediocre beer- Great race. Great event. SO glad I went! Sad day for Porsche. Webber was actually took lead at one point late into the race and I thought that was the Porsche strategy and he would hold until the end, unfortunately not the case, but still a great effort to all. Congrats to all the teams and the fans for a great showing. Something to say for the organizers that such a great event was well handled despite the strikes. A bucket list event checked!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE