The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: "What's your best price?"
In Response To: "What's your best price?" ()

Good question and discussed on some places in the last time. Personally - I don´t like that "waiting for your offers". For me it´s a bid too lazy from the seller, he won´t make his work to find a price that´s cool for both site and mirroring the market. And mostly the seller wants to fish for the high potentials with big pockets and not the deepest market knowledge. - just my thoughts. If it will be an outstanding grail for me, I would get into some communication to find out what the seller have in mind. But normally I ignore these "offer" posts. Big dislike.

I would appreciate to have some more rules in the chronotrader for that - but please: maybe I am alone with my thoughts and the "freedom" of the posts like now will be ok for all.

- post a price
- post an own pic
- if you don´t have, show some references.

What do the other ones think about?

Have a great sunday,
Henrik

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE