The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
. . . and About Those Last 30 Heuers in the Heuer 100
In Response To: Heuer 100 -- Some Carreras ()

People also wondered about Crown & Caliber's strategy of calling it the "Heuer 100" sale, announcing the sale with only 70 watches, and then seeking to find an additional 30 watches to bring the total to 100.

Based on what I saw at Crown & Caliber this morning, it seems that these additional 30 watches will include some decent ones . . . right??

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A few days ago, I posted a message and an image relating to the Heuer 100 sale, being staged by Crown & Caliber in late September.

A couple of readers asked whether there are any Carreras in the sale, so let me answer that question with the image below.

. . . an impressive group, I would say . . . and I am told that there are even more Carreras, on the way!!

Jeff

Messages In This Thread

Heuer 100 -- Some Carreras
Heuer 100 -- Who Wants a Seafarer?
Wow
. . . and About Those Last 30 Heuers in the Heuer 100
Re: . . . and About Those Last 30 Heuers in the Heuer 100
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE