The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Just a woman that loves vintages Olaf and a NOS for you...

Just a woman that loves vintages Olaf and loving to be a woman so that I can play with colors, complements and my daily wrist wear :)
Mr. PASSION66 knows my fun ways, he's my best follower and watch mentor, by the way, here's what he's wearing today for you to enjoy my friend... A NOS Autavia gmt 11063.

[URL=http://s1218.photobucket.com/user/66PASSION/media/Mobile%20Uploads/wp_ss_20161001_0001%202.png.html][/URL]

Pic by a friend and yes, "salud y amor" always ! :*)

: Nnnnnnice watch and color-combo!!
: Yet, dear Sandra, you shouldn't do that here.....
: People might think you're nnnaughty. ;-)
: This, however, I am certain you're nnnot.
: (Seriously, Sandra, a great pic that is - thanks for an inspiring
: weekend-starter! )

: Salud

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE