The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Sandra never ceases to amaze me...

Aww ! So many lovely compliments George. Thanks for your appreciation, so happy you like my femininity with watches !! A broad smile :)

I totally agree with this lines you wrote "…it would be amazing if a top watch company used her as a model I think more women would feel opened to try out any watches because at the end of the day it's what you love & like that matters."
Not because I would feel special but how lovely would it be to see more women wearing vintages and becoming as you guys, watch collectors.

I will continue to share my vintage love for guys that truly enjoy my posts like you George and being happy I reminded you of 'Sex and the City', hahaha! So good you said as enjoy this show too ;))

And wish your wife's one day will start stealing your vintages, hehe… to show the lovely style they can perform wearing a sporty Carrera or looking super elegant with a Camaro.

Being most grateful for your so kind words, I gift you with this pic for some soft colorful dreams…

[URL=http://s1218.photobucket.com/user/66PASSION/media/Mobile%20Uploads/wp_ss_20161002_0003%202.png.html][/URL]

And thanks to John who was so kind to sell me years ago this so lovable early Solunar :)

: She's by far one of few of the most elegent and beautiful watch gal
: I've ever known it would be amazing if a top watch company used
: her as a model I think more women would feel opened to try out
: any watches because at the end of the day it's what you love
: & like that matters.

: But every time I see Sandra and her watches I think of Sex and the
: City one of my favorite shows of all time lol ;-)

: Take care, Sandra and everyone always appreciate your style.
: ~George

: :

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE