The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: HUGE Congratulations, Justin!!
In Response To: HUGE Congratulations, Justin!! ()

Thanks Jeff! I know what you mean, even my 2.5 year old seems so much bigger and grown up compared to the new little guy.

As far as your recommendation to celebrate with a new old watch I had already planned that out. I moved some stuff out of the collection and was able to get a new Speedy pro. The watch will be his one day, it was on in the delivery room when he came into this world and will be waiting for him 😅. I guess that qualifies as a "new old watch" being that it's design is largely unchanged for a long time and it will be a new old watch to Pierce one day in the future. I had my other son photographed as a newborn and my wife snuck a watch on his wrist (I wasn't there for those pics). Pierce will have his Speedy on and I'll post it up once I get the pics back. It will be pretty cool to present it to him one day with him knowing that I've had it for him for so many years.

Thanks again for all the comments and I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE