The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
My favourite spot in SF - be aware they like an appointment

Just to re-iterate Jeff's picture - their entrance is the door to the right of the pawn shop, they're not in the pawn shop itself, they're upstairs. They also want folk to book an appointment with them via their website/email, you can't usually just go and walk-up.

It is an absolute Aladdin's Cave of vintage Rolex though - DRSDs, Comex 5513's, 6263s, Paul Newmans, 1655 Explorer IIs, more 1680s and 1675s than you could shake a stick at, every different type and subtype, all there, ready and waiting. When I first went I honestly think a bit of drool came out of my mouth involuntarily. They usually also have a good selection of Omega and Zenith, and sometimes Heuers too (they have a 2446C and a 11630 GMT right now).

Jacek and Scott are great guys to boot.

If you're ever at a loose end in San Francisco, you mustn't miss a visit.

Messages In This Thread

Watch Destination -- H. Q. Milton in San Francisco
My favourite spot in SF - be aware they like an appointment
Re: Watch Destination -- H. Q. Milton in San Francisco
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE