The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Early Split-Second Stopwatch

:
: here is an early Heuer split second stopwatch,
: currently shown OnTheDash . . . same
: stopwatch, in rougher condition, just sold
: on ebay for $355 (see auction link, below) .
: . . got to keep your eyes open for these
: "no-name" Heuers!!

: Jeff
=============================================
Saw that one
I thought maybe pushing $200.00 (Oh well)
I was going to bid but the 1st bidder. after checking them out was a watch guy with good feedback also and seems to love Tag stuff. So I never checked back. Nice to see thay are bringing that kind of $$$. I fast beet split with time are sure to go up I hope.

Is the bidder a bourd member? If Not one of us should email them about this site.
I emailed the seller if thay had more Heuer stuff. andnot sure if I got a replie, If I did it must have been a no.
But you guys should check again incase.
What do you think thats High or low price?

:

Messages In This Thread

Early Split-Second Stopwatch *LINK*
Re: Early Split-Second Stopwatch
Flea Market Find, I Believe
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE