The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
monaco transitional grey

Hello to all

UTO-RON or not UTO-RON, that's the question

I would like to begin a survey to the series number of this variation.
It concerns only about 1133 g with grey sub dial. there are 2 variations, both with deeper sub dial.

The earlier variation has the same printing like those known as "transitional" blue metallically Monaco.
Here is "UTO" and "RON" aligned directly below in the text " AUTOMATC CHRONOGRAPH" , as to be seen in the early prospect with blue lumen hands.

The second variation of grey sub dial Monacos has a printing same as in later series with black sub dial. Here "UTO-RON" is not aligned any more .

The serial numbers would interest me and in the end the number of watches still represent both variations.

I think may be a late 157xxx and 158xxx .....................

I am happy about every mail, I will tell about the result, if requested, to the participants

cheers
Mich

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE