The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I Just Found the SIte Recently *LINK*
In Response To: Re: Lemania ()

I just found the Lemania 5100 website a few weeks ago, and added the link recently. They seem to have visited OnTheDash, and "borrowed" a few of our photos. I had intended to contact the owner of the site . . . to establish "diplomatic relations" . . . have not yet found the time.

It's a fun site . . . our guys would enjoy the look and the information. Link to the site is included below.

thanks for the message.

Jeff

Messages In This Thread

Lemania
Re: Lemania
I Just Found the SIte Recently *LINK*
Re: More try this and double Duh!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE