The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
YES , Heuer service in N. California
In Response To: Heuer service in N. California ()

: Helo all: seeking advise where to take my Rally
: Master ( early Monte Carlo & Master Time
: ) for service ( re: cleaning, glass
: replacement, service ) would prefer local
: Northern California
: Heuer guru. Thanks for all the input !

: Joey
------------------------------
hELLO;

Alphin Jewlers In San Leandro 3 generations
Mastwatchmackers for the Southern Pacific R.R. and the Key Sysytem R.R. and a Old Heuer dealer Not Tag heuer.

Rated #1 in the bayarea consumer reports check list on price and work and NO come backs.
Including North of S.F. to south of S.J. and thats a LOt of watchshops!!!!

Now let me ask. is this the set Ben was involved with? There cant be this many sets around these parts that need the same thing.
This is the 4th time I have heard about a set that needed a service and a crystal. 1 time on here, 2 differant phone calls, and now,

I just want to know if its the same set that keeps changing hands. I dont want it I have plenty. But just wounder why this same sounding ?s keep coming up. There maybe more to this than a service if its changed hands 3 times in 2 months.
Please feel free to call me, email me @ consultus4@hotmail.com and I will email you mY phone # if you want.

But Old Alphin Jewelers is a can do place its a old world shop with an top US watchmaker. Only walk in customers! No mail post office jobs at all.
Good luck and enjoy your wounderfull new Heuer!!!

Messages In This Thread

Heuer service in N. California
YES , Heuer service in N. California
Re: YES , Wow The power of the web!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE