The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
What Would Siff Do? What Would Sue Do?

I would vote for the Automatic, and here's why:

• Siffert wore the Automatic, and he is our hero . . . coolest of the cool, with all due respect to steve

• Here is yet another photo of Siffert, shown with Sue.

• today, after not being in contact with Sue for many months, I received an e-mail message from Sue, telling me about her new website Formula SL Image

• I have added a link to her website on the OnTheDash Links Page

So when I add all this together, it tells me that you should buy the Automatic. Also, the price you have been offered seems to be very favourable.

Keep us informed!!

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE