The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Best of several things *PIC*

This piece just arrived last week and I consider it the best of many things;

I know these Big Blue Squares are fairly common but I am one of those fanatics about condition so until this one came along I had never seen one that I thought was worthy of my collection. I will say that this one certainly meets my "best of condition" requirement.

The purchase was also the best price I had seen for this model. The European seller was asking about half of what I thought US fair market value is and about one third of what a well known SoCal dealer has his priced at.

Unfortunately for me the seller refused to do business with anyone outside of Germany. This is when one of the best guys I know steped up and helped me out. My German friend purchased the watch, took receipt, verified that everything was correct, shipped the piece to me here in the heartland and never asked for anything more than a thank you for all of his time and trouble.

Long after this watch is sold/traded/gone and forgotten I will still remember the kindness of the best of friends.

Thanks again Ralf.
Best,
Mike

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE