The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Autavia Bezel Decals are in...

Well, I went and did it. Paid some tooling to make some decals for my Autavia bezel. These are vinyl (read: removable) so they are not durable by any means. HOWEVER, if your Autavia's bezel is nasty (like mine), it is %100 improvement. The benefit of the vinyl is that they stretch and can be pushed into position.
$40 for the setup charge which yielded 24 decals. These guys were unsure if they could get the size right so I had them make 8 each of 3 different sizes. One size worked good the others will have to be used on my Citizens and Seikos. ;-)
Let me know if you would like to see pics. If you want to play with one, we can arrange it.
dave (cheapie guy in dallas)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE