The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Big Red Sign on Listing stating "Thief"

Hello Kav. There is the possibility that someone may have stolen his eBay name and his "my eBay site". This happened to me a couple of years ago and the bad guys started listing Rolex and all kinds of expensive things. With the assistance of eBay I was able to stop it within 24 hours. They had even taken over my email address and passwords. Have you contacted the eBay seller and ask him what is going on? I also pulled up the listing and it has a big red sign that states "DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER=THIEF STOLE STOLE STOLE THIS FROM GOing1nceAMC". Whoever added that should stop anyone from buying this non existent Autavia. The Buccaneer.

: Hi Jeff,

: Thanks for your reply.
: It puzzles me. If he want's to make a quick
: buck why does he ask so much money? Hoefully
: he will not sell and none will lose money.
: I'm sure he doesn't have the watches he lists
: (not even similar ones).
: The seller has excellent feedback, but he
: changed ID name 4 days ago. From his current
: 5 listing, at least the 3 high price watches
: are stolen from chrono24.com (my Autavia, my
: Breil and a Jaeger-LeCoultre). Maybe the ID
: was hichjacked? Who knows?

: Best regards

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE