The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
UK price & availability

Hi all

The Autavia set will be available in the UK at the end of October. The UK rrp is £5500.

The store I work in is having a TAG Heuer event at the end of October and I hope to get my hands on one of the Autavia sets for it. If there's anyone from Northern Ireland lurking on the board drop me an e-mail and I'll post you an invite. Wine, food, a presentation from TAG, "Le Mans" DVD on constant repeat and lots of TAG Heuer watches - what more do you need?! :-)

Oh, Jim - you should know that TAG Heuer frowns upon discounting! Having said that, if I can be of any assistance to any of the UK guys then my mailbox is open.

Colin

:
: We have just received a photograph of the new
: Limited Edition Autavia Boxed Set. We
: understand that TAG-Heuer will produce 70
: sets with the black dials and 70 sets with
: the white dials.

: We await further details regarding such
: questions as availability, pricing, the
: movement, etc., and will likely set up a
: special page to cover these sets.

: My initial reaction to this photo -- STUNNINGLY
: GOOD EXECUTION OF BOTH AUTAVIAS!!! Please
: post a reply to tell us what YOU think of
: it.

: Special thanks to TAG-Heuer for the photograph
: [yes -- they do read this Discussion Forum
: from time to time and are interested in what
: we have to say] and to Chuck Maddox for some
: technical help with the file [yes -- it was
: 29 Meg].

: Jeff

:

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE