The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
This sounds familiar *PIC*
In Response To: Re: Monaco Chronomatic 1133B ()

Bryan it might interest you to know that I am also supposedly holding a 1133B McQueen on bracelet with box for Roland until he returns on 10/14.

I find it ironic that in his WTB ad he states; "If your serious i'm interested, if not don't waste my time".

I don't know if you still want to deal with this guy but if so be assured that you no longer have any competition for the sale from me. Since I wouldn't want to waste anymore of Roalnd's time my watch is no longer available for sale.

Also feel free to contact me concerning pricing if you wish.

"You reap what you sow, It's a small world, Do unto others...." fell free to insert your own cliche here.

Best,
Mike

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE