The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Speaking of Bracelets / Any Suggestions ? ? ?

What are the suggestions for a bracelet for my new Autavia Diver 100?

Right now, it is on an original corfam strap used on the Monacos (22mmm fits nicely, even though the lugs are 21mm). I am happy with the look and feel, but am also interested in alternatives. Do you guys suggest:

• the original bracelet (shown below), and if so any ideas where I might be able to find one?
  • some other Heuer bracelet . . . but what is there in 21mm? or do I find a 22mm and shave the ends? What Heuer bracelet would look right on this Diver 100 . . . Monaco seems too flat . . . Maybe from a Silverstone?
  • some other leather strap
  • dare I even say it, a thick plastic divers strap?

Suggestions, please?

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE