The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Another Awesome Re-Issue from Breitling *PIC*

I've been waiting for a Top Time reissue for years and assumed one would come out after the Carrera releases. Love the hand color, dual registers, minimal faux patina, but why why why is it 41MM? If you're limiting to 2,000 pieces anyway, I'm sure you'll have no problem selling them in a smaller case. Even 40MM would be better.

Also, of all the examples to reference, the Zorro wouldn't have been at the top of my list. Would love to see something like the pic below.

Either way, not trying to be negative, just give an opinion. Appreciate the release. Hopefully there will be more in the future.

Messages In This Thread

Another Awesome Re-Issue from Breitling
a.k.a The Breitling Racoon
Re: Another Awesome Re-Issue from Breitling *PIC*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE