The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Posting re "Shauntavia" on Instagram

Hi Mark,
I personally think this comment is not very gentleman like.
Everyone has the right to ask whatever he wants. Just my opinion of course.
So you think this watch is crazy overpriced?
Allow me to disagree. Ok timing is not perfect.
But if we make abstraction of that, this 73663 reference is really rare. And let's not forget the KAF engraving on the back making it even more rare.
How many have you seen? I have seen more OB's and 1163 GMT Mark2 than this watch.
Is it therefore more valuable? Maybe. maybe not.
But it's certainly not a crazy price like 95% of the watches I see on Chrono24 and Ebay.
Do we comment on all these watches?
If you ask me, this price is not crazy at all. And let's not forget Wouter is a young starting watch dealer with the right passion for watches.
In the US people are supportive to young entrepreneurs. In Europe we think they live in lalaland.
And to finalize, I think that watch looks stunning.
Just my opinion of course.
Have a nice weekend guys.
B

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE