The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Probably Not the Price You See

seller ended the auction early, probably to do a side-deal / off-ebay with the high bidder. unlikely that the price was 381 euro . . . probably some big premium on top of that amount.

welcome to the world of ebay . . . the "Wild West", as we would say here in the US . . . you can't believe everything you see on ebay . . . much of the action is out of view / outside the rules.

also, welcome to our forum . . . a kinder, gentler place!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hello,
: I read this forum threads often, (i'm one Heuer
: fan :))although i do not post until now.

: I was following this one and I miscalculated
: ending time, so lost the closing of the
: auction for this beautiful Siffert
: "C"...dang!...and look at the
: price it went!...dang!dang!....well, the
: hunt starts again ;)...
: F.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE