The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
loupe for watches informations

[url=https://goopics.net/i/6u66ke][/url]

Hello everyone,

Thank you for welcoming me to the site

I am a collector of vintage watches and I have just created a magnifying glass especially to be able to enjoy every detail of its dial or its movement.

I have a website: WWW.EAGLEEYEWATCHES.FR and I am on Instagram with the same name

This magnifying glass is a project that I carried out with my son and which aims to offer you the best in optical quality for an affordable price
- 5 lenses
- Aluminum corps
- X6 magnification
- 45mm of diameter
- distortion free
- aberation free
- Travel bag

I have developed a complete range of accessories with: a universal holder for taking macro photos but also a circle light (white and UV) to enjoy your watches in all circumstances

I am launching my Kickstarter this week and I would be happy to count you among my clients if you are interested

I suggest that you subscribe to our newsletter on the website for exclusive informations or go directly to the products to order during the week

for the kickstarter we propose special prices
Loupe : 175€
Loupe + holder : 195€
Loupe + circle light and holder : 249€

best regards

Djayrom

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE