The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Is This A Panda I See Before Me?

In my opinion, it is extremely overpriced.
I have seen several 7721 pieces sell in the $1,500 - 2,000 range, in that sort of condition. And near mint ones for around $2,500.

I would not pay anything more than $2,000 for it.

7723s, especially the ones with Hamilton and Tradition on their dials, in very nice condition, usually sell for quite a bit more than the Heuer signed 7721s. $3,500 - 4,000.

For $4,000 or less, with luck, one can find a Valjoux 72 powered Carrera 2447. I know that. It won't be mint, but it'll be nice.

😊

Messages In This Thread

Is This A Panda I See Before Me?
Re: Is This A Panda I See Before Me?
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE