The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: not Frankenheuer or King of Sparta 2 cents
In Response To: Frankenheuer? *LINK* *PIC* ()

: is this watch too good to be real?
: This seller has a lot of gold chronos for sale,
: but how does one decipher the real from the
: fake - are there certain things to look for? --------------------------------------
fraken not heuer or king of Sparta
This is a Common Swiss Sold gold cheaper export for people who come to vist Switzerland, It seems it could be a rose gold color and that is a nice case, Hands are newer style for this also IMHO. and a redial
Nice clean chrono for maybe$250.00- $300.00 US and you had to have it. But my pricing is years old. BUt Still say no more than 350.00. But I dont win auctions any more unless I am the 1st to buy now. Just got a Nice Heuer chrono for 125.00 needed work but all the fluted pusher where there and with a new crystal and a very light service it run like a top.
Good luck and remeber if you like and can afford it go for it but I would not that price its at now.
PS

Messages In This Thread

Frankenheuer? *LINK* *PIC*
Re: not Frankenheuer or King of Sparta 2 cents
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE