The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Just a Guess
In Response To: Carrera Dato 12 Value *PIC* ()

it's interesting that around two years ago, we saw two or three of these sold on ebay . . . at around $1600 to $1800 (white-on-white version).

I can't recall seeing any of these since that time; prices have gone up for these types of Heuers . . . I would guess that if this one came onto the market now, in very good to mint condition, with the bracelet, then it would sell in the $2000 to $2200 range . . . maybe $2500. deduct $300 to $400 if it doesn't have the bracelet.

and as I said in the Subject line, this is just a guess.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: What would be the price range for a Carrera
: Dato 12 with white-in-white face ? (in very
: good to mint condition)

: Attached photo is from this website (on the
: dash).

: Thank You,
: Alan

Messages In This Thread

Carrera Dato 12 Value *PIC*
Just a Guess
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE