The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
My Wife's Been Out of Town, So I Had Some Fun ! !

my wife has been out of town for these past few nights, so I had some fun!!

the fun didn't involve partying, late nights out with the boys (or girls) or any similar form of entertainment. like any committed watch collector, the "fun" was in paying some attention to the watches and creating the following Price Guide for Vintage Heuer Timepieces!!

special thanks to some of the usual suspects -- Chuck helped fine tune the HTML and gave me some suggestions regarding the values; David made some suggestions regarding what was included (and not included) in the table . . . (so, yes, the Audi Sport is in the Price Guide!!); Ralf confirmed that the notes and arrangement of the Price Guide make some sense to someone who's first language was not English.

A couple of notes:

• this Price Guide is intended to be a dynamic document -- watches may move up and down the scale as we observe different transactions in the market
  • I would welcome any comments or suggestions about the watches that are inluded -- and not included -- in this Price Guide.

So fire away with your comments, suggestions and corrections . . . state your case for a particular watch being worth more or less than shown in this Price Guide.

You can view this Price Guide in the frame below, or click here to view this Price Guide in a new window. I have also added the "Price Guide" to the menu bars of OnTheDash and this Discussion Forum.

I hope that our readers will find this Price Guide to be useful.

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE