The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Do You See Any Missing Models ? ? ?

we are interested in making this Proce Guide as complete as possible, so we hope that people will propose models that might be added.

there are two criteria:

• the watch must have a value in excess of $1,500, for a near mint / excellent example, at current prices
  • the watch must be common enough that a collector could expect to find at least one sample in one year of diligent searching. so we do not include the super-rare ones.

any models that our readers might suggest adding to the Price Guide??

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: I see that, no problem, its just when you
: stated that you were "creating the
: following Price Guide for Vintage Heuer
: Timepieces" That to me indicates all
: vintage Heuer timepieces and thats why I
: wondered about the Monza... no big deal

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE