The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
bad experience Authorized TAG Heuer Dealer

Hello everyone,

just wanted to share a bad experience with you guys, just to see if other people have the same experience.

Last year my Carrera 1153S dropped on the floor and one of the pushers broke. So i went to the One Authorized TAG Heuer dealer near my town. It took more then six months to find the right parts(so they say) so i went to the store yesterday to pick it up. Guess what? They replaced both pushers, including the one original for two pushers of a carrera from the 90's.Two different pushers and both different in size.
The seller told me this where the right pushers! I thought i went mad, and almost killed the guy. i have never saw anything so ugly! Now they going to send it back to the craftsmen of Heuer. I have send them the one website to see which pushers should be on my carrera. Im very very dissapointed by this. anyone ever had the same experience?it seems like they dont have a clue what they are doing?

Messages In This Thread

bad experience Authorized TAG Heuer Dealer
Some thoughts...
Re: Some thoughts...
SomeFollow-Up...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE