The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer price guide: missing Bs+BBs?

I was very pleased seeing the Heuer price guide which will help many less-experienced new buyers in judging a fair price for the Heuer they favour to buy.A big compliment to the authors for this guide.It will hopefully also discourage those E-bay sellers trying to artificially increase the price for the Heuers they have on sale by asking some stakeholding friends to pump up the price during the bidding proces.I think we have seen examples of this lately on E-Bay.
Some of the pieces I am missing though in the list are the Dato 45 Carreras and 73663 Autavias.
I guess those are typically B and BB rateble watch types. Could the experts however shine there light on this issue? I am seeing some very contradicting pricing on E-bay and internet shops lately. Thanks in advance!

Tony

Messages In This Thread

Heuer price guide: missing Bs+BBs?
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE