The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
There is plenty of credit to go around...
In Response To: incredible amount of info.--- ()

incredible amount of info.--- thanks, i'll shorten it to Chuck, if you don't mind? very organized and very insightful. learned alot and thanks to both you and Jeff! --- j.h.

Chuck is fine, that's why I sign my name that way. Chicagoland Chuck goes back to when we started to put our locations in the name fields over at Time Zone's Omega forum... a handy way to learn where people are from.

There is plenty of credit to go around with the tables that OTD hosts... Bruce Mackie compiled the basic information in an Excel table that he had been working on through the years. Bruce sent these to Jeff, Jeff sent them to me, and with the valued assistance of Hans Schrag, we all worked on expanding and refining the information within the tables. My significant contribution was to figure out a way to convert the Excel Spreadsheet into relatively easy to manipulate and to host HTML format that you saw in my posting. Many of the chronograph lines in the "Guide to Chrono's" section of OnTheDash have their own tables which you can refer to while learning about those models.

At this point in time the Autavia table is the most complete of the set. We plan on working through the manuals we have access to in the comming weeks and months and populate the other tables as we learn more. Carrera's are the next most likely line to get detailed scrutiny.

But this is an effort where everyone can assist. There are models and lines that we do not have in our charts. If you know of something we're missing, let one of us know!

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox

(Article index @ http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Non-Pasadena Pasadena Stainless 7750

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE