The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Mystery Heuer LCD

I have a really nice rectangular shaped Heuer LCD digital watch with stainless steel case and strap.

The functions are very basic - time or date/month or running seconds and it has a light for night reading. I cannot find it in any of the catalogues available here "On the dash".

The construction quality is typical Heuer with the Heuer logo and Swiss made on the dial (or should I call it LCD display surround?) but no Heuer logo on the clasp or electronic module.

On the back is number 941.287. I have seen one other the same as mine and also one in another case style which did have the Heuer logo on the clasp. These are the only ones I have seen in over five years of collecting LCD's.

If it is a fake I would have expected to have seen quite a few as the value does not justify making one or two up.

Does anyone know anything about these????

P.s. Sorry I cannot post a picture but I have not progressed to digital photography yet.

Messages In This Thread

Mystery Heuer LCD
Re: Mystery Heuer LCD - an update
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE