The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Finally I got my N.O.S. Jo Siffert Cal.11 !! *PIC*

Hello Jeff, Chuck and Co.

I have finally found my N.O.S. Jo siffert (2nd Version) with Cal.11 also with original Heuer leather band !
I was looked for it for over 10 Years !!!

it's been serviced by Heuer Switzerland and finally I got it in my hand ! it's so beautiful !! I am very happy to put some pics on here !

Owner before me was a big collector of all the vintage watches and now he's left his collections alone...

one thing about my Jo Siffert is my case has 1163 V ref. on the case...
normally V for Viceroy Autavias...

I have looked at your great Webs and I found out there are some Siffert with V on the case (Giacomo from Italy)
and there is some N.O.S. pics with guarantee card which was dated June 1972 on your site also 2nd version with Cal.11.

according to your Ref. table which shows Viceroy Autavias has the same year ca. 1972.

my question is, is this case really belong to Jo Siffert Modell?? has Heuer sold this model also for Viceroy Promos !?

it's very interesting to know what you all think about this...

Thank you for your opinions!

Kaz from Switzerland

PS: Now they made Film about Jo Siffert !
DVD is coming out soon ! also Film sound truck is out ! I thought just let you know ! Cheers !! :O)

Messages In This Thread

Finally I got my N.O.S. Jo Siffert Cal.11 !! *PIC*
Re: Finally I got my N.O.S. Jo Siffert Cal.11 !!
Sweet!! *NM*
Pic of Siffert *NM* *PIC*
Pic of Siffert *NM* *PIC*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE