The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: trying to identify cal. Very Nice.

: Sorry, I meant to post a pic of the dial side.
: And thanks for responding. Here it is:
=============================================
Please when your done can you please post a photo of this wounderful split timer movement.
Good luck . I am sure you will get it fixed up. seems as though another Heuer lover on here has the part. If by chance its not correct for your movement its and easy part to make. Make sure you ask them if thats possible. it will be under the dial so its not to big a deal if its not spot on as far as looks go.
PS my darn dial up cant seem to load that wounderful page Jeff has on his site.
If you can see the part and there is a part # and your other contact here doesnt have it or doesnt want to make it. PM me for a parts house info. But west has 1st shot for sure!!!!!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE