The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
FS: Vintage Breitling Chronograph *PIC*

Hi All,
I am offering for sale one of my vintage Breitling chronographs. This watch is from my personal collection and is in overall near NOS conditon with everything being correct and all original. If you are a Breitling collector you won't want to let this one get away. This is the exact same model that is showcased in the Benno Richter Breitling collection book and looks every bit as nice as the piece shown.

Nothing on the dial or hands has ever been re-lumed or refinished and all match perfectly and look fantastic.

The Stainless steel case and plastic crystal have no dents, dings or dents. The reference and serial numbers as well as all the other text are all still crisp and clearly legible on the caseback.

Time keeping is excellent with all chrono functions operating properly and a perfect zero reset.

The specs are:
Ref. 815 Long Playing
Circa 1970's
Val. 7736 manual wind chronograph movement
Full size cased appro. 38mm
5x signed; dial, crown, movement, caseback inside & out.

This watch in not NOS but is easily MINT++. This one even still has the factory movement dust cover which is very rare to see these days.

I am a long time vintage Heuer collector and have a ton of TZ, WN, and OTD, references along with a score of 100+ 100% e-bay feedback as kcatdad. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or for more pics.

I'm asking $1595 delivered in the CONUSA.
International sales are also welcome but we'll have to add shipping.
Best,
Mike
314-283-6666
1-888-777-4647 x7017
NAWCC # 0150407

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE